Thursday, February 19, 2009

I explain to my brother why the Woodland Shrew needs to be saved

Tim

Hi Frank

I'm your brother Tim

you may remember me from such films as "I'm your brother, Tim" and "OMG my brother is awesome!"

but i'm not here today to talk to you about those

i'm here to talk to you about a much more important issue.

Did you know that the world's population of woodland shrews are declining at an exponential rate due to woodland shrew poachers?

3:04pmFrank

did i ever

3:05pmTim

these calm gentle (not really gentle) shrews are being hunted for their fine coats to be used in couch cushions

i will forward you pictures of the horrible deeds going on in the woodland area

3:07pmTim

ok i sent the email

it's just terrible

this must be stopped

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Email


from Tim Z.
to Frank <-----------@gmail.com>
date Thu, Feb 19, 2009 at 3:07 PM
subject Look at these pictures of woodland shrew poachings
mailed-by gmail.com

hide details 3:07 PM (2 minutes ago)


Reply















OMG this is horrible! Forward to all your friends

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home