Tuesday, February 03, 2009

This blog sucks

This dude on the right is showing me a metaphor for what he wants to do to my blog because he thinks it sucks and I quote, "Το ιστολόγιό σας είναι χάλια." That's what he'd say if he spoke Greek.

Anyways, this blog is never updated and the content looks like it's been written by a 14 year old with an 8 year old's education. I mean, even this picture of this African dude with a pile of trash on his head was probably just taken from google by searching for "trash".

Anyways, I think I'm going to start posting interesting conversations I have with people online. Mostly because those are often more creative than these retarded posts I've been doing. I already have a few saved and I'll post them as I collect some more so I don't supersaturate your head with stupidity.

Fact of the Day That I Just Made Up: Dasani bottled water is produced by Coca-Cola and is actually made from squeezing out soggy cigarettes found in urinals. That may not be true but it sure tastes like it doesn't it!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home