Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Dave & I Discuss "Snuggies"

Dave: I AM CHANGING MY GMAIL THEME!

me: omg
Sent at 10:22 AM on Wednesday

Dave: ya its pretty much the best theme in the world!
I order you 20 snuggies
that sounds chinese
hahah
i order you 20 snuggie!
Sent at 10:24 AM on Wednesday

me: i snug you long time!

Dave: lol
Sent at 10:27 AM on Wednesday

me: oooo i snug so hard

Dave: I get my snug on

me: i'll snug the living day lights out of you
hahaa violent snuggling

Dave: hahah

me: "You're not into any of the weird shit are you?"
"No, just violent snuggling"

Dave: "babe, would you like to snuggle"? "NO, get away"
"he never wants to snuggle with me anymore" "wonder why"

me: "Ya we got a call about some domestic snuggling at this address"
"Oh...no... i just snuggled down the stairs"

Dave: lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home