Friday, October 13, 2006

The world through the eye of my camera phone...

Disclaimer: These are all real unaltered photos taken from my loyal cell phone on my random escapades.


















I was walking out of the Wal-Mart in Fayetteville, WV. As I journeyed between two cars in the parking lot this pink text catches my eye. I start laughing and some cop a few cars away gave me a weird look. I had to show the rest of the crew.


















Next we had to check out the Povertyneck Hillbillies! They're just the coolest thing to hit this area of the gas station!! You know they're cool because their flyer covers up the other band flyer, "Caution: Wet Floors".


















This was actually at the same gas station as the Povertyneck Hillbillies flyer. This gas station was actually in PA, a rather rural part of PA. So when I saw this advertisement suggesting that stealing gas was back, somehow I got the message that the punishment for stealing gas in PA was getting butt raped by a black trooper.

"If you steal gas, Bubba's gunna get you"

















Wow. This is the construction sign at Wright State. Apparently, Butt Construction Co. is building the new addition to the Engineering building. The construction company must not have a marketing dept.

"Our asses build your shit"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home