Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Haha! My reign of terror on the internet begins!

Sweet, a blog site that isn't blocked at work. Means I can write some good books here. This font is also rather inspiring and promotes creativity and long sentences. I started this blog just so I could comment on someone else's blog. I'd rather keep this one going, but I can't blog about my everyday life because the only one that would read it is my mom and maybe her neighbor. So I need to find a decent topic that doesn't involve me actually knowing anything about it.

I figure I'll make this a Tech blog. Everyone loves Tech Blogs right?...no? Well then I guess I'll just settle for my mom and neighbor reading this. Kudos to any geeks and nerds who happen to stumble onto this page!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home